Our team has proven experience working with small business, non profit organisations and government on developing, implementing and measuring the success of integrated communications strategies that incorporate:
- Websites / apps development and maintenance
- Paid advertising
- Social media campaigns
- Community management / moderation
- Proactive public relations
- Reactive (and crisis) media
- Print and digital marketing
- Community engagement
Our principal consultant offers advice through the following consultancy packages:
Package 1 – setting strong foundations (45 minutes).
Ideal for beginners, this 45 minute consultation that will help you:
- Define the purpose of the strategy
- Develop key messages
- Identify target audiences
- Plan communications channels
Package 2 – high level review (60 minutes).
A longer consultation, offering strategic advice and guidance on an existing communications plan.
A consultant will review your plan (no longer than 10 pages) ahead of the meeting, where they will:
- Discuss areas for improvement
- Identify additional risks or opportunities
- Answer any additional questions
Package 3: Make a plan on a page (2x 45 minutes).
Our consultant will initially meet with you for approximately 45 minutes to discuss:
- Purpose of the strategy
- Target audience
We will then develop a high level, easy to follow (2-3 page) communications plan / schedule. The consultant will present and explain the plan at a second 45 minute consultation.